Saturday, January 20, 2018

How do normal women react to male foot-fetishists?

Response to question: "How do normal women react to male foot-fetishists?"

Jan 20, 2018 #9
Yeah, my initial reaction was to your use of the term "normal" as if we are tainted or might only have a chance with the abnormal ladies.  But I'm only being silly, of course I understood that you were referring to the process of introducing a woman without prior foot love experience to our exciting lifestyle.  I spent most of my life hiding my strong attraction to female feet.  When I poked my head out of the shoe closet, I was extremely cautious to ensure no one saw from whence I was exiting.  Without giving you every detail of my experience, I can tell you that by hiding my desire, what I did was miss out on a whole lot of opportunity.  I've been open about my pedal addiction for less than the last decade, but I can tell you that I am now focusing on making up for lost time.  Anyway, moving away from making it about me and getting back to your actual point: I suggest a slow introduction for an inexperienced lady.  I mean a physical introduction not verbal: show it - don't tell it.  Make her feel special by giving thorough foot rubs and gentle toe kisses.  These actions show adoration and not perversion.  When you go down on her, hold her feet near the action and when you come up for air, kiss her feet and swirl your tongue around her toes.  Don't go crazy with it even if you want to.  Try to hold back: remember this is only an introduction.  Eventually you can comfortably ease into more.  If you're lucky she may even ask you to do "more of that thing you did with my toes."  This is a better way to go than simply confessing your fetish.  Remember that you wouldn't want to confess your complete love to a girl on a second date; she'll find you desperate, insincere and needy.  If you decide to be open and honest from the beginning and tell her what you like to do with feet, then you run a high risk of coming off as a weirdo.  Not only will you never get any part of her feet, but she will likely tell others about your odd interest.  Take it easy, stay in control and remain in the drivers seat...with your seat belt securely fastened.  #footfetishmarch #footfetishlife #footfetishpride #pedipolice #archerlegend #footpatrolstudio #footcop #footinspector  Show your foot fetish pride with FootFetish.Life


FootFetLife_banner-1d_800x125.png 
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/themousepad/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=160302&p=1040799#p1040799


ArcherLegend
Prime Contributor

No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite feedback, comments, corrections and opinions from friendly, informed individuals.